Your Choice for Evidence Based Physical Therapy in Montgomery
Orthopedics | Sports Medicine
Lake Conroe Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation is an outpatient physical therapy clinic in Montgomery, TX that specializes in orthopedics and sports medicine. Our outpatient physical therapy clinic is located off of Hwy 105 (across the street from Snug Harbor Apartments) one block away from Old River Road in the same office complex as Re/Max Preferred Group. As part of a lake front community our licensed physical therapists realize that recreation and outdoor activities are a priority and we work hard to make sure that we get our patients back to doing the things they love safely and efficiently.
Our Montgomery physical therapy clinic is the newest member of the Partners in Therapy Network, with locations throughout the Greater Houston Area. As a satellite location to West Woodlands Physical Therapy in Magnolia, our licensed physical therapists are excited to expand their services to the Montgomery/ Lake Conroe community. We realize that our success is due to the strength of our patient and physician relationships. As we continue to grow, we look forward to make these ties stronger as we partner together in rehabilitation.
Our Montgomery physical therapy clinic accepts most insurance plans including Medicare.
Proud Member of Partners in Therapy
Physical therapy in Montgomery
Partners In Therapy serves Greater NE Houston with 6 evidence-based practices that provide comprehensive evaluations, treatments & prevention strategies for general orthopedic-related injuries to the spine and extremities, aquatic therapy, and specialized upper extremity care.
- Cleveland Physical & Occupational Therapy (Cleveland, TX)
- Kingwood Occupational & Physical Therapy (Kingwood, TX)
- Lake Houston Physical Therapy (Humble, TX)
- Lake Conroe Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation (Montgomery,TX)
- Grand Oaks (Spring)
- Spring-Klein Physical Therapy (Spring, TX)
- West Woodlands Physical Therapy (Magnolia, TX)
At our physical therapy clinic Montgomery, we offer:
- Initial Evaluations Within 48 hrs
- Flexible Scheduling
- Personalized Care with Treatment Tailored For Each Patient
- Licensed Physical Therapists
- Specialized Treatment Programs
- Friendly and Open Environment
- Convenient Location with Easy Access and Parking
Additional programs are available. Contact us for information on additional or specialty programs you may need.
- Neck & Head Aches
- Low Back/Spine Conditions
- Surgical Repairs/Reconstruction
- Manual Therapy
- Injury Assessment, Treatment, Education & Prevention
- Knee, Shoulder, Foot and Ankle Rehab
- Overhead Athlete (Throwing Injuries)
- Endurance Training
- Work Rehabilitation
- Work Conditioning/Hardening
- Ergonomic Analysis
- Balance/Fall Prevention
- Cancer Related Fatigue Program
For your convenience, you may print and complete these forms prior to your first visit.
New Patient Registration Form Packet | Download
This copy may be faxed, mailed or hand delivered to the clinic. DO NOT EMAIL FORM.
For Additional Questions Please Contact Us
Yes. The choice of where you receive therapy is always yours. While the majority of our patients come to us by physician referral/recommendation, many clients request to see us due to our strong clinical reputation in the community.
We operate in a direct access state where, if your insurance plan authorizes self-referral to physical therapy, a physician referral is not necessary for you to be seen by a licensed therapist. Please check with your insurance though as many health insurance plans require a physicians referral for therapy to be covered.We also offer treatments, services and/or products that do NOT require a referral and are available on a self-pay basis.
We participate in the majority of major health insurance plans including Medicare and Worker’s Compensation. Please contact us prior to your first visit to see if we participate with your specific health plan.
As a service to our patients, we will gladly file claims with your insurance company on your behalf. In order to appropriately submit these claims, we will need to obtain a copy of your insurance identification card to ensure that we have the necessary information.
Your therapist will conduct an evaluation of your condition lasting between 60-90 minutes. The evaluation is necessary to create a program designed specifically to address your needs for a maximum recovery.
– Referral slip from your medical doctor
– Your medical insurance card
– Your ID
– If you are getting therapy as a result of a worker’s compensation claim or an automobile accident, you will also need to bring your claim information, including claim number.
Please arrive 15 minutes early on your first visit to fill out any necessary paperwork.
We recommend comfortable clothing such as sweatpants or shorts, a T-shirt or tank-top and sneakers.
Each visit will last 60 – 90 minutes on average. Times vary due to the treatment and exercises being performed.
The regularity of your visits will be determined after your initial evaluation, but most patients have 3 visits each week scheduled.